Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EA Contest Rules
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 14:57:23 -0700
Hi Bill

I used to call a couple of guys here in town that worked RTTY to work me on
all bands.  Lots of times I would never get the Oregon mult on 20, 15 or 10
unless I worked a local.  Probably most of the time they just worked me then
quit.  I would imagine my log were the only ones they showed up in.  73

Tom W7WHY