Re: [RTTY] Query

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Query
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:59:36 -0500
Hi Bill,

Great information on RITTY.

It's a real shame that code could not be rolled into a modern program.
As far as I've seen, none of the modern decoders are said to work as
well.  But then again, these seem to be mostly subjective comments.

In your side-by-side comparisions, I'm sure you may have had the unique
chance to diddle a bit with the MMTTY settings.

May I know if you would have any suggestions for optimizing MMTTY for
weak signal detection?

73/jeff/ac0c