Re: [RTTY] BARTG RTTY

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG RTTY
From: Stu Ritter <ritter@privatei.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:18:21 -0600
BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: N0LEF
Operator: N0LEF
Station: N0LEF

Class: SOAB HP
Operating time: 10hrs 34 min

Band    QSO             Pts     Cty     Cont
3.5             21              21      1       0
7.0             57              57      4       1
14              98              98      10      4
TOT             176             176     15      5

Total possible score 50,160

Comments: The usual social commitments and a yagi
bolted to the side of my tower 5 feet off my roof (just
finished building it) along with low wires on 40 and 80
made this fun. Can't wait to get the beam up top and
a big vertical in place. Thanks for the contacts.

Stu
N0LEF