Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Results

To: "'WW3S'" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Results
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:32:13 -0700
It works for me and several others have been successful using he address
link.  One person, though, said that a period was appended to the end of the
address when they brought it up.  When you click on the address link, what
address is transferred to your email client?  Is there a period at the end?
If so, then the address will bust, of course.

Ed - W0YK