[RTTY] MMTTY - N1MM & WL

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY - N1MM & WL
From: <k8sm@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:30:24 -0600
I hope its okay to post this here.

I am currently using WL 10.68f, but I am interested in running some PSK
contests and I see that N1MM supports the PSK modes.  So, I am thinking about
using N1MM Logger for the PSK modes, I also want to get familiar with N1MM, I
may want to try in in RTTY sometime.  My question is this, since I already have
MMTTY installed on my PC, do I need to make a new folder and install the latest
version of MMTTY for N1MM Logger?  Or will it know that I already have MMTTY on
my PC for WL?

Does anyone on here have both programs on their machine?

--
Scott, K8SM