Re: [RTTY] Waterfall or Spectrum

To: w2lk@bk-lk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Waterfall or Spectrum
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:01:30 -0800
Hmmm. I suppose one benefit could be that it shows some (short) history.
If someone tried calling off-frequency, and you didn't get to RIT
quickly enough (maybe you were working someone on the other radio), you
can estimate how far off he was by looking at the traces in the
waterfall. I did that a couple of times in NAQP...

     ~Iain / N6ML