[RTTY] K5D RTTY logging

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K5D RTTY logging
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:11:57 -0600

Kevin KE5CQJ,

I worded K5D on 8-bands (missed 24 MHz) and all three modes.  My
10 meter SSB and 15 meter CW were missing for a few days then they
showed up toward the end of the operation.

You may want to send a QSL showing both QSO's and drop the QSL
Manager, N2OO, a note about your RTTY QSO missing in the online
log. He will have a more accurate log and you might get lucky when
he looks at the log for the time and band on your QSL card.  The
operator may have transposed something in your call.

Good Luck

73 Dick AA5VU