Re: [RTTY] ST-8000A on eBay (Tom Osborne)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ST-8000A on eBay (Tom Osborne)
From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:29:21 -0600
I sold one on e-Bay last year, part of an obsolete ophthalmic ultrasound
machine...  Don't recall off-hand what the buyer paid for it, but the
shipping was up there:  sucker weighed about 48 pounds!  (would have weighed
a third of that if he had let me disassemble it & ship just the scope...)

Nice orange cabinet, too.  Not the normal Tek powder blue.

George, KA3HSW