[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:26:07 -0600
  Band    QSOs     Pts  WPX
   3.5      35      88   22
     7      56     168   36
    14     163     348  113
    21      22      54   14
 Total     276     658  185   Score: 121,730

Even with the up and down propagation from the Black Hole of Mid-USA, I had
a lot of fun. I was pleased to find so many calls on 40/80 meters and the
fact that some DX stations worked my 6-BTV ground mounted vertical and 65
watts. I had only one run of 15 calls and could not anything going running.
Most was S&P. I looked for the multipliers and my 185 helped the score. A
lot of "AGN NR" sent and received. Only one complaint was several calls who
did not come back to me when I sent "NR AGN NR ??" They are not in my log. I
always try to be sure the other op has the complete exchange. I had 52 first
time worked calls. Good to see so many first timers in the pile ups. I am
ready for more and look forward to the next RTTY contest. I put in less than
10 hours, which I think is pretty good for a ham who is half way between 82
and 83 years. hi.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M