[RTTY] follow on

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] follow on
From: "Denis O' Flynn" <ei6hb@eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:02:07 -0000
Should have posted this message that came from robot
 Callsign: EI6HB
          Operator(s): EI3DP EI3JE EI4HQ EI6HB EI989
    Category-Operator: SINGLE-OP
       Category-Power: HIGH
    Category-Assisted: NON-ASSISTED
             Location: Outside US and Canada - DX
                 Name: Denis O' Flynn
              Address: Ladysbridge P.O.,
                       Castlemartyr,
                       Co. cork. Ireland.
         Log Deadline: 2009-02-03 00:00:00 UTC
          Received at: 2009-02-03 19:55:29 UTC  ***AFTER DEADLINE***
        Reported QSOs: 1312
       Confirmation #: 4061421.arrl-rtty

Thank you for your participation in the contest and for submitting
your log to rttyru@arrl.org.  While the Contest Robot was able to
process your log, it has discovered some potential problems.  Please
correct the problems identified below and resubmit your log.  We want
to make sure that we have your information right!

If you believe you have received this message in error or if you are
having problems creating the required log file, please contact me at
contests@arrl.org and I will try to help.

73.

ARRL Contest Branch

*** Informative Messages from the Contest Robot ***

[X] Log received 0 days, 14 hours and 40 minutes after deadline