Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 73, Issue 70

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'thomas moore'" <tmsqueeky@hotmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 73, Issue 70
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:30:50 +0100
Hello,

The version of SM6SRW Contest Modules in Writelog Third party Downloads is
from 22 Feb 2003.

On my site "SM3CER Contest Service" I have the version from 10 Jan 2005

You'll find that at http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/download.htm

Maybe it's better to use the latest version?

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SK3W - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006