Re: [RTTY] PRO3, SLUSB, MMTTY and N1MM logging program

To: "allan1 dejazzd.com" <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PRO3, SLUSB, MMTTY and N1MM logging program
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:25:19 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:22:21 -0500, "allan1 dejazzd.com"
<allan1@dejazzd.com> wrote:

>I just downloaded the N1MM logging program to use with my PRO 3, SLUSB and
>MMTTY.
>I made the changes in the digital configs as required.  I am not decoding
>properly in the N1MM screen as I can see from the comparison with the MMTTY
>screen.  I pressed align a few times, but no change.  I must be doing
>something wrong.
>
>Can any using the same setup give me a helping hand?

REPLY:

I don't use the "align" function so I can't help with that. What I
would suggest is this:  You apparently have two separate installations
of MMTTY, one which works properly and one which does not. Copy the
mmtty.ini file from your C:\Program Files\MMTTY folder (the "good"
one)  over to the same folder in the N1MM Logger folder, replacing the
"bad" file. See if that fixes things and get back to us.

73, Bill W6WRT