Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2009 and TPA WAS

To: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2009 and TPA WAS
From: Art W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:48:56 -0500
Congrats! Andrei,

I'm just a little behind you.  I'm at 149 and waiting for an LotW QSL for WV
to finish.  My last 2 and toughest states to work were KY and SC on SSB.
And PA was barely ahead of them.  Some times the easy ones are tough.
What's that DX expression?  "All DX is rare until you work it."

73, Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com