Re: [RTTY] RTTY Beginnger

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Beginnger
From: Andrei Stchislenok <np3d@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:27:10 +0300
Jeffrey, yes www.rttycontesting.com is a Must read web page for every RTTY
beginner.

I have read it 4 or 5 times and stll get there frequently.
I think almost every RTTYer does the same.

Speaking about inexpensive interfaces, I would recommend BUXCOMM among others
http://www.buxcomm.com/catalog/; at least I bought two interfaces from them and
they work well.

You might need USB to serial RS-232 adaptor; I bought one from Byterunner.com,
it works just fine :
http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/category=USB+to+Dual+Port+Serial+Adapters

Of course you can do interfaces by yourself if you know how to and have some
spare time, I dont.

And welcome on RTTY board, Jeffrey!

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D