[RTTY] BARTG Sprint and BARTG Awards

To: "BARTG Yahoo group" <bartg@yahoogroups.com>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "MMTTTY Group" <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint and BARTG Awards
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:59:53 -0000
Hi all,

Just to let you all know that BARTG Awards can be claimed using your log
from the BARTG contests. As the BARTG Sprint is coming up soon, you may want
to consider working for one of our awards using your logs for one or both
contests.

Submit your log in the usual way, but also send me a copy of your log, and
your claim for one or more of the awards. If you don't quite make enough in
the Sprint contest, save the files, and then add to them when you enter the
BARTG HF contest later in the year.

The awards are as follows:
QCA (Quarter Century Award - for 25 countries), available in increments of
25.

African Award
Class 3 - 15 countries
Class 2 - 30   --"--
Class 1 -  50   --"--

Asian Award
Class 3 - 15 countries
Class 2 - 30   --"--
Class 1 -  45   --"--

European Award
Class 3 - 30 countries
Class 2 - 45   --"--
Class 1 -  60   --"--

N American Award
Class 3 - 15 countries
Class 2 - 30   --"--
Class 1 -  40   --"--

S American Award
Class 3 - 12 countries
Class 2 - 18   --"--
Class 1 -  24   --"--

Oceania Award
Class 3 - 10 countries
Class 2 - 25   --"--
Class 1 -  40   --"--

Please use a facsimile of the award application forms on the BARTG website -
www.bartg.org.uk
and send them to me AFTER the contest.

Your award will not be verified until the closing date has passed, and the
logs are adjudicated.

If you have any queries, please email ME - Phil GU0SUP to pcooper (at)
guernsey.net

73 all, and GL

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090108-0, 08/01/2009
Tested on: 11/01/2009 15:58:06