[RTTY] Another RTTY Roundup Score

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Another RTTY Roundup Score
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:07:48 -0800 (PST)
Call: AB0RX
Operator(s): AB0RX, K0BX
Station: AB0RX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  302
   40:  377
   20:  643
   15:  107
   10:    1
------------
Total: 1430  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 73  Total Score = 174,460 122 Mult's.

Club: BOEING ARS STL

Comments:

George AB0RX and Joe K0BX operated M/S HP from our well equiped club station
W0MA.

One advantage of M/S is that George likes to stay late on Sat and work 80
meters until 1 AM. Joe likes to come in early on Sunday morning 7 AM and work
the European opening.

We worked all states plus DC.  10 Prov and 63 DX countries (122).
Conditions were down a bit from last year, we had 2 less multipliers and about
40 less QSO's.

There were some long reply buffer messages, yes we know we are 599 599 599 599.
But for the most part everyone operated as a gentleman.  RR is sorta like FD,
lots of new kids and they will all learn how to good operators by CQWWRTTY.

No equipment or logging problems.  Used Writelog with MMTTY.  New Alpha 8100
amp's and IC-756PROII/III work fine.

But what fun!!

Joe K0BX
For AB0RX MS HP

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.