Re: [RTTY] Writelog, N1MM and "NEXT" AKA as NOW

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>,"Alfred Frugoli" <alfred.frugoli@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Writelog, N1MM and "NEXT" AKA as NOW
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:12:35 -0800
Don AA5AU's suggested macro for WriteLog to work when more than one
station prints on screen:

Don puts his on F-8 and it is %RTU %P1 Now %C 599 OR %E [for me]

where key is to have entered the exchange with first station and have
logged it, AND have highlighted the second call and shazamm! [For
WriteLog, P1 is the most recent entered Q]

  Also with WriteLog, can hit Alt C and get a small box of all the
stations recently printed.  Twice in RU was able to use the F-8 for 3
quick Q's.  Tnx to Don for all his tips.

73, Mark N7MQ