[RTTY] WELCOME DAY 01/01/2009

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WELCOME DAY 01/01/2009
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:08:01 -0600
 Between 1510z AND 1540Z I called CQ on 20 meters many times and did not get
a reply. I did work 4 EU stations who were not taking part in the WELCOME
DAY. Probably too many nursing a hangover or too much football in the USA.
If we talk it up maybe we can do better next year.  Getting ready for the
RU. My time will be limited but I will be there for what time I can give to
the contest.

73  Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M