[RTTY] Welcome 2009

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Welcome 2009
From: Roger Cooke <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 22:54:24 +0000
Hi.

 Well, I took part in this laid-back welcome event for the New Year. I
only worked six stations,
and three of those had a really nice chat. One was a DX station working
the usual rubber stamp
contact, and another couple just had brief exchanges.

  However, I did expect a few more on, but I guess most of the activity
would have been on 80 meters
as it was suggested in the USA in the first place.

  I also tried lots of CQ's at 75 bauds with no takers at all!  :-)

Anyway, thanks for the contacts, a very Happy New Year to all and see
you on the green keys again.
I suspect they will turn grey however, and go back to the usual 599

73 de Roger, G3LDI