Re: [RTTY] indicate your state in LOTW setup

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] indicate your state in LOTW setup
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 15:50:03 -0600
> From: "Mark" <n2qt@verizon.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] indicate your state in LOTW setup
>
> With the new ARRL LOTW based WAS awards in 2009, be sure that you have set
> up your state in LOTW so that is reflected when a contact is
> confirmed.   While most  have this done, there are a few that just show USA...
>
> thanks and see you in RU!
> Mark n2qt

Good point Mark N2QT!

I was trying to remember if mine was set to and had to spend a few
minutes with the ARRL tql application to double-check.  Mine checked
okay.

For those that may not be sure open tql, look under the Station
menu, click on "Edit Location" and this will open a dialog box for
you to select and edit your location. After selection click on "Edit"
then click again on "Next >" to get you to the correct panel to
select your State. Don't forget to click the  "Next >" again so you
can "Finish" and save the information. If you fail to finish, your
state will not be saved or sent to the robot.

Seems like way too many steps for me but I am Mac user and
not used to dealing with all of the Windows like interface.

I am glad Mark N2QT brought this to my attention as I was not
sure I was uploading my State and other information.

If you are a LoTW user, I suggest you double check your settings.

Happy New Year and hope to see ya'll in the RU

73 Dick AA5VU
--
We will all be Fine in 09