[RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau
From: huntadmin@comcast.net (Steve Hunt, W1CDX)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:54:07 +0000
I personally use www.globalQSL.com

Paul, 4X6UU does a fine Job w/his QSL Service. They Handle all my QSL's...DX
and domestic and they do a fine Job. OM's have told me that they have received
QSL's from me just 3 weeks after our contact. Paul and his team have some
special agreement with most / or all domestic Call-Area Bureaus and all works
fine.

and talk about ease of use...All I do is upload a Adif file from my logging
program (DXLabSuite) to GlobalQSL with all pertinent Info...Pauls Software
checks the Adif file and sends me a note if anything needs changing and/or what
was printed. Thats it. The Cost... not any more than any other QSL-Printing
Service... about 100 bucks per 1000 QSL's. I personally think that cannot be
beat. I am a single Dad, taking care of my 3 year old and NO time to spare.
QSL's are the final courtesy of a QSO and I QSL every QSO (w/o
redundantcies)... That is just too much work (I think). So I am very happy that
Paul takes care of that for me.

All this Info is just my 2 cents worth... and No, I am not affiliated with
GlobalQSL. Just a happy Customer.

73 all, Steve-W1CDX
cyu all on SARTG / ARRL-RU