Re: [RTTY] RTTY WELCOME DAY - 01 JANUARY 2009

To: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WELCOME DAY - 01 JANUARY 2009
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:34:36 -0500
That is a good idea. Just enjoy RTTY and as Tapani/OH2LU, name and HNY in your
native language! C'est un rendez-vous! Between the turkey, cakes, pie slices
and others dessert and after I will have drunk my family visitors I will run
downstair, open the rig and rttying BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNÉE 2009.

Hope to meet you in many rtty contest in 2009.

73
Daniel VE2SB