Re: [RTTY] Welcome day

To: RTTY Reflector <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Welcome day
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:54:52 -0800
On Dec 29, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:

> You can put words in any order, change verb
> tenses, do nearly anything and you will still be understood.

Put tenses and any word that change your verb order.  Do anything, and
you will still be nearly understood.

73,
Chen, W7AY

P.S., I was so sick of long brag tapes that I had installed a watch
dog timer into cocoaModem.  Smart ones can recompile, of course.  It
was just to keep the appliance operators from the bad practice.

The next thing to do is to take the keyboard away from the person who
created the "This QSO logged at xx:xx:xx UTC, blah, blah, blah" macro
when a simple SK will do.