Re: [RTTY] Master RTTY Database update

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Master RTTY Database update
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 01:28:31 -0500
Sure we will miss Don. Hopefully, only at this time.

AA5AU won 17 times ARRL RU in US Low Power, including 14 last years in a
row. This is fantastic and hard to beat result. Only three years (1990, 91
and 94) AA5AU was not on the top.

Who will be able to replace AA5AU in 2009 as Low Power winner and possibly
beat High Power winner result?
With A3S tribander, D40 dipole and 80 meters Inv Vee?

2008/12/26 Jim W7RY <w7ry@arrl.net>

> We'll miss you Don!  I'm planning on a big single op effort from here
> (southwest Washington) this year. I have not really done a serious Roundup
> effort since I left Spokane. The last effort was in 2001 or 2002 (don't
> remember exactly) when Gary K7GS, Jay WS7I and I ran multi from my station
> in Spokane.
>
> 73
> Jim W7RY

73's Andrei