[RTTY] WARC Band RTTY over Holidays

Subject: [RTTY] WARC Band RTTY over Holidays
From: "Barry Murrell ZS2EZ" <zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:26:27 +0200
Hi All

Holiday time is finally here, and we have 2 whole weeks until the Roundup
kicks off another year of RTTY activity.

For the few RTTYers who may still be looking for ZS on the WARC bands, I
will try to make as much use of my holiday time as possible on these bands.
As and when propagation and family schedules allow, I will CQ in RTTY on
18.104, 10.137 and 24.926 (if they are in use, I will go slightly higher). I
am also available for skeds on 40,20 and 15 (10 has been pretty useless of
late) - unfortunately cannot use 80 at the moment due to some issues between
my radio and the house alarm... hope to sort that out in the New Year!!

If you want to arrange a specific day and time to try for a WARC band
contact, just drop me an email and I will see what I can do!!! Otherwise
just keep an ear on the frequencies listed above....

Will generally be running 100W into a Cushcraft A3WS with 30m addon. Upon
request I can run up to 400W (legally)

Here's wishing everyone a great Christmas and New Year, and hope to see you
all in the Roundup.

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Member: SARL - ARRL -  PEARS
EPC#0558  DMC#1690  OMC#010
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990 DXCC 20m,15m
WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72
WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569
As ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHz)#1,334 UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22
WAC (Satellite)