Re: [RTTY] NO RTTY on 160m?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NO RTTY on 160m?
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 16:20:40 -0800
I also listened up there several times and found no CW above 1870 at
all. In spite of the wide open spaces, after five CQs on 1808 some lid
started jamming me with his electronic keyer. These guys never have
any persistence though, after 30 seconds he gave up.

"Gentleman's Band".  Riiiiiight.

73, Bill W6WRT