[RTTY] DLD Diploma

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] DLD Diploma
From: huntadmin@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:41:37 +0000
GM all,

did anybody know, that Germany (DARC) had their own version of LotW? ... well
sort of

It is called the Deutschland Contest Logbuch or DLC for short and like LotW can
be used for most German Awards.

If one has EVER taken part in a German/Euro Contest were you had to send your
Log to the DARC you are automaticly Entered as a User...and all one needs to do
is request a User-Password.

http://www.dxhf.darc.de/waeaw/login_d.html

This Site is in German !!! but pretty simple to use

If you have never been there ... you need to request a Password!
Click on "NEUANMELDUNG" (NEW-REGISTARTION)
...there it will ask you for your Callsign and your email-Adress (shortly
afterward you will receive your Password per email)
!!! To see if you are elgible to request a Password... your Call has to be in
their Database !!! (check below the "Zugang beantragen" = Request Access)
If your Call is there you can request Access and then to their DLC (LotW) were
you can check for which Awards you might allready qualify or what you still
need to qualify for a DLD100 (very nice Award)

Well anyway... I just wanted to pass this Info along. I am not in their
Database yet, since this past WAE was my first (only been on HF for 1 yr now).
Maybe a German Station that knows the DLC can explain it better...

73 all
Steve, W1CDX