Re: [RTTY] FW: [N1MM] wont accept 3Z1918PR as a vaild callsign in qtc

To: <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: [N1MM] wont accept 3Z1918PR as a vaild callsign in qtc
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:37:28 -0500
Hi Dick,
yes to log it is quite simple but to receive it in qtc exchange was a lot less
fun let me tell you...I got it hihi. I had to change it to another callsign and
then re edit into the log since the system would not acknoledge the qtc
exchange and save it...Maybe in contest a more standard callsign would be best.
Was fun to work you in the contest.

Fabi  va2up> From: whiter26@sbcglobal.net> To: rtty@contesting.com> Date: Sun,
9 Nov 2008 17:24:43 -0600> Subject: [RTTY] FW: [N1MM] wont accept 3Z1918PR as a
vaild callsign in qtc> > I was doing S&P. When I found the 3Z1918PR call N1MM
did not take it when> clicked on. . So, I typed in the call and worked him.
N1MM logged it ok. It> was a simple thing to do and didn't take up much time.>
> Dick - KS0M> > -----Original Message-----> From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com]On> Behalf Of Rick Ellison> Sent: Sunday,
November 09, 2008 9:21 AM> To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> Subject: RE: [N1MM]
wont accept 3Z1918PR as a vaild callsign in qtc> > > With all these weird calls
out there now I'm going to have to re-think the> callsign routines. It won't
accept it as the routines are thinking it is not> a valid callsign..> > 73's
Rick N2AMG> > > -----Original Message-----> From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com