Re: [RTTY] MMTTY and Realtek High Definition Audio SOLUTION

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY and Realtek High Definition Audio SOLUTION
From: "Luciano Fusari" <luciano.fusari@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:52:11 +0100
Hello

following my previuos messagge on the same subject
sorry for bothering but found solution and would like
to advise just in case someone could have same problem.

On the configuration with MMTTY and SignaLink SL-1+
I mean without using any COM e/o USB it is necessary
only to go onto Audio Panel Control set up the Realtek
Digital Output on and tha use the jack 3.5mm SPDIF
for us AFSK out superb running without distortion.

On the MMTTY setup SoundCard
Reception Microphone (Realtek HD)
Transmission Speakers (Realtek HD)

On the MMTTY setup Misc Device Indentifiers
Set RX = 0
Set TX = 0

73's de Luciano I5FLN
GDXF # 517