[RTTY] FT-2000 frequency with N1MM

To: <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT-2000 frequency with N1MM
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:01:21 -0500
I'm just setting up a new FT-2000D with N1MM and MMTTY and have a frequency
display problem.

I selected SO2V to take advantage of the subreceiver in the FT-2000D.  After
I press the A>B button on the radio to set both receivers to the same
frequency, N1MM shows the frequency for the subreceiver OK (agrees with the
VFO in the radio), but the frequency for the main receiver shows a frequency
2.12 KHz lower (I assume 2125 Hz) both in the band map and the RTTY decoding
window for the main receiver.

Does anyone else see this or know the fix?

Incidentally, I'd appreciate any tips on RTTY menu settings for the FT-2000
DSP.

Thanks.

Jim N7US