Re: [RTTY] rtty

To: "'Don'" <Pilotmech@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] rtty
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anderso@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:43:28 +0100
I never was 0n 14071.00. I was around 14072 or so before daylight working
the test and stayed there for several hours.
My antenna hears great so no psk stations were around.
A psk station came up with deliberate qrm splattering about 4 kc wide. I am
sure it was not you as you would of ask me to qsy if I came up on top of you
as you apparently were copying me fine. I would of had no problem moving on.
As far as the freq goes if it is not in use during a major contest I will
use it. I don't deliberate qrm anyone.
The low power PSK stations came up  and I qsy'd. EU stations worked from
14069.0 14072.0 all day.
If you desire to file a complaint feel free to do so.
73
charles/kk5oq

  _____