[RTTY] ll members of the RTTY Reflector

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ll members of the RTTY Reflector
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:25:58 -0700
To all members of the RTTY Reflector:

As you probably know, Don Hill, AA5AU, has suffered major damage to
his antennas and towers for the second time in three years due to
hurricanes Katrina and Gustav. Don has been a great friend to RTTY'ers
around the world and has spent a great deal of his time creating his
website and especially his RTTY help page:
http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html

Don has not asked for help in any way but I and others would like to
thank him for all he has done for us. If you can, please send a
contribution to:

DONALD A HILL
2121 SUTHERLAND PL
HARVEY LA 70058
USA

I'm sure if we asked Don's permission to do this he would say "no",
but I say ignore him. :-) My check is in the mail. God bless you Don,
and let's hope you get back on the air as soon as possible!

73, Bill W6WRT