[RTTY] W6WRT Russian RTTY MOAB, one radio

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W6WRT Russian RTTY MOAB, one radio
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 07:33:42 -0700
A newly-minted ham friend, KI6NHB, was visiting so we decided to do a
multi-single operation. It was enlightening to see RTTY contesting
from a newbie's point of view. Things that seem so natural and easy to
me aren't necessarily so, but we both had a good time. About an hour
into it he commented "Hey, this is really fun" and I knew he was
hooked. :-)

There is still a bug in the N1MM Logger ESM mode which I will report
to the N1MM reflector. I had to revert to an older version to make it
work correctly.

40 meters was especially good from here on the US west coast. Even
worked ZL4A with the path half in darkness and half in daylight.
Amazing.

73, Bill W6WRT

           RUSDXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2008-09-06