[RTTY] CQ Certificates

To: rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ Certificates
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:27:52 -0400
Came home from work today to find 'the yellow envelope' in the mailbox. I like
seing those I tell you. Thought I had something last week but as it turned out
it was just some special detergent the xyl had ordered ...
Well this one is for me.
Thanks CQ Magazine and all involved in making these contests fun and
challanging, thanks for certificate in CQ WW RTTY 2007 1st Canada SOALP and
thanks again for certficate in CQ WPX 2008 1st Canada SOALP.

73, Fabi  va2up