[RTTY] CQ WW WPX RTTY 2008 PLAQUE-YN2S

To: "RTTY Reflector Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>, k2pal <k2pal@optonline.net>, "octavio miranda" <omirandalac@yahoo.com>, Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>, w6otc@garlic.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW WPX RTTY 2008 PLAQUE-YN2S
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:54:18 -0400
I received today beautiful Plaque from CQ Magazine. It says "1st Place NA
(Outside K/VE) SOAB (High Power). Donated by Alex - K2PAL.

I am very happy tonight and willing to thank CQ Magazine for supporting this
Contest; Mike-K4GMH, Glenn-W6OTC for hard work and their time.
My special thanks to Octavio-YN2N for allowing to use his nice station and
to Alex Priluk-K2PAL for sponsoring this Plaque.
Alex is a real Low Power Man, he is RTTY legend of Brighton Beach, NY.
Thanks to all hams to called me and answered my calls.
RTTY forever!

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D-YN2S