[RTTY] Mayotte

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mayotte
From: "kr6e" <kr6e@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:56:29 -0700
Hello Bill.  I've worked Mayotte years back on cw and rtty but right now the
best times (according to VOAPROP) are 0300 to 0600 with 40 and 20 as desired
frequencies and 1100 - 1500 again with 40 and 20 being possible from the Santa
Clarita area.  I have heard him on both 40 and 20... with 20 in the evening
being the loudest (S-3).  Also, long path has been the best bet from this qth.
Short path sigs have been extremely poor or nonexistant.  Hope this helps.

Ben,  KR6E