[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0731

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0731
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:42:59 -0500
RTDX0731 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 31 JULY 2008 (BID RTDX0731)

This week our information came from UT5RP, GU0SUP, I5FLN, NG3K, W6WRT, W3UR and
DX Summit.
Thank you all.

Friday 25
0118-10135 YV5MM
0310-14084 JT1DN
0459-14086 4Z5LR
0846-21084 BT1OH
0938-21084 E21YDP
1307-10145 BT1OJ
1323-14088 C6AXD
1608-14085 7Z1HB
1608-14087 UN3P
1609-14085 OX3DB
1822-14093 SV9CVY
2021-50499 OX3DB

Saturday 26
0202- 3579 AM8IL
0253-14081 A35RK
0814-24924 BT1ON
0913-28088 BT1ON
0920-18106 VR2008O
1007-18105 BT1ON
1055-24923 EU7SA
1119-14085 JT1DN
1328-14084 ZS2DL
1456-14083 4L8A
1926-10145 SU1KM
2259-14085 FM5AA
2306-14084 TI8II
2340-21084 VR2008O
2359-50092 VR2008O

Sunday 27
0426-24923 VR2008O
0925-14082 6W1SE
1001-14088 YB0AN
1311-14086 JT1DN
1352-14079 C91R
1508-14089 VU2NKS
1534-14083 4L1BR via DL2RMG
1648-14087 4Z5LR
1815-18105 C6AXD via K3IXD
1946-14079 UA2FFW
2005-14084 CX2ABC
2125-14085 TU5KC
2215-14084 C6AXD
2238-14086 FM5AA

Monday 28
0134-14084 TF3KX
0229-21086 BT1OJ
0818-10147 AM8IL
0932-14085 VU2NKS
1034- 7036 BT1OJ
1153-18103 EA6BH
1158-14081 E20WXA
1230-14084 VU3DJQ
1235-14086 JT1DN
1238- 7034 BT1OH
1314-14083 XU7ABN
1907-14088 4Z5LR
1908-14082 4L8A
2030-14088 CU3/F5LMJ/P
2102-14083 EA8FJ
2112-14080 4Z8BB
2306-14086 E73BL

Tuesday 29
1153-14085 EA6BH
1159-14089 BT1OH
1253-14085 E21YDP
1440-14083 OX3DB
1525-14087 4Z5LR
1547-14080 C91R
1607-14080 HL5BMX
1637-14083 VU2NKS
2010-14085 TI8II
2031-14078 E74KC
2041-14079 9K2YM
2123-14088 J69DS

Wednesday 30
1142-18102 VU2NKS
1212-14085 XU7ABN
1216-14085 VR2008O
1230-18103 HL5BMX
1232-18101 5B4AHX
1247-14085 E74KC via T93Y
1306-14083 VU2NKS
1307-28121 EA6BH
1327-14090 E21YDL
1622-14086 7Z1HB via DE1ZHB
1639-14086 HZ1PS via IZ8CLM
1713-14089 EK8ZZ
1809-14088 4Z5LR
1941-14084 5B4AIL
2046-14090 SV9CVY
2106-14086 FM5AA
2116-14080 CU30AA
2128-14087 6W1SE
2135-14085 TK5IH
2146-14087 EA8AOP
2203-14087 OD5RW
2203-14088 Z35X
2227-14086 FM1HN

Thursday 31
0007-14082 A35RK
0009-14090 SV9CVY
0154- 7040 VQ9LA
0241- 3599 OX3DB
0254-14084 ZL1BYZ
0731- 1808 W6WRT
0808-14082 JT1DN
1124- 7072 PJ2MI
1220-14089 VR2008O via VR2XMT
1304-14090 C91R
1320-14084 UK8AKK
1416-14081 ET3AA
1921-14085 OX3DB
2046-14088 FM5FJ
2127-14084 FM5AA
2207-14091 FG5LA
2304-14087 EA6BH

Notes of Interest:

Cape Verde Islands, D4 - IK2NCJ will operate the D4C contest station during the
SARTG WW RTTY Contest with a call
to be announced.  QSL via IK2NCJ.

Guadeloupe, FG - F5IRO and F8CRS will be QRV as TO8S 04-17 August.  QSL via
F8CRS.

Mayotte, FH - In a post to the RTTY Reflector, Bill W6WRT reports that Alaine,
FH1LE, should be QRV on RTTY soon.
Although the QSL route listed for Alaine is F6BFH, Bill reports he has been
using LoTW.  Thanks W3UR.

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink network, and
are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/vk2sg-rtty.

For next week's bulletin, send your bandpass and notes of interest to Phil,
GU0SUP, at e-mail: pcooper@guernsey.net

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com