[RTTY] Plaques ZC4LI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Plaques ZC4LI
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:12:26 +0300
I sponsor a number of plaques and I feel that it is more appreciated when the
winner of one of these publicly thanks the sponsor.
This public thank you is also seen by people who may have given some thought to
sponsorship themselves and may just nudge them into sponsoring a plaque.
Just a word of warning !!
 If you are thinking of sponsoring, DO NOT enter the category that you are
sponsoring a plaque for or if you do make sure that you do not win it !!!

73 and  hope to cu in the VHF this weekend,  Steve.