[RTTY] ANARTS from GU0SUP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS from GU0SUP
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:07:49 +0100
Hi all,

Wow, that was HARD work! I didn't get to start until 1120UTC on Saturday due
to previous commitments, and then was only able to operate sporadically.
Late on Saturday afternoon, there was a nice opening to W6/W7, and I logged
AI6YL, N0JR, W7VS and KJ6P.
By around 1800, the band had closed, but 40 wasn't quite going yet, although
I logged a few Q's, and then quit for the night.
Got up on Sunday morning too late for 80m, and also found that 40m was dead.
Went to 20m, and found that almost dead too! I now wish I had stayed in bed
for another couple of hours!
Conditions were far worse on Sunday, with only one W worked (and only a few
previously worked were even audible!), and as it was Fathers Day here, I had
some family time.

My score was WAAAAAYYY down on previous years. I guess this was the lack of
W call areas, and only a couple of JA call areas. Not ONE single VK or even
a ZL logged this time.
I did manage all 6 continents, but had ot work hard for LT0H for SA.
Surprisingly, I did have three 4-band QSO's: 7X0RY, DL1XX and OK2SFP.

Best DX (for points) was LT0H at 33 points, followed by 9M6XRO at 32.

Here is my claimed score:
         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    10      23      9       0
40m:    22      69      14      0
20m:    202     1147    38      12
15m:    14      40      10      0
10m:    4       13      4       0
Total:  252     1292
Continents:             6
Total multipliers:      87
VK bonus points:        0
Score:                      674424

Thanks to all for the fun. My log is already on LoTW, but paper cards are
always welcomed.

I hope to meet some of you at Ham Radio in Friedrichshafen this year!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.
AM