Re: [RTTY] 6 Meters

To: "Steve AI9T" <steve@ai9t.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 6 Meters
From: "jeff stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:15:16 -0700
The DigitalOnSix group operates around 50.300 for RTTY:

"Welcome: Digital On Six Group

Purpose: To encourage the use and development of digital modes on six
meters. Using the traditional modes such as RTTY, PSK, MFSK,
Hellschriber and the New WSJT Modes for Meteor Scatter and Weak Signal
Modes including EME.
Objective: to have hundreds of Six-Meter Stations operating the
digital modes in an efficient manner compatible with all other
operators and modes.

50.260 Call freq. for WSJT Modes FSK441 JT6M
50.290 Call freq. for Hell and PSK31
50.300 Call freq. for RTTY and MFSK"

hope this helps! jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com