[RTTY] WAS LotW

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAS LotW
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:37:07 -0500
Got a little closer to RTTY WAS via LotW.  In fact, got the Basic all
taken care of.

Didn't work or upload any new ones, though.

What I did do was search for the states I was missing in my log (DX
Lab Suite) and found that I'd already confirmed some of the ones I
needed.  Had to go in and manually add them to my WAS totals.  Still
missing ND, NV on Phone and CT, KS, KY, MT, OK, WV, and WY on RTTY.
No time to work them, of course.  :-)  Actually have worked most of
them, just not LotW participants.

So, if you're close, search your log for the ones you are missing.  If
your log says you've confirmed via LotW, log in and make your totals
match!

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR