Re: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:14:03 -0500
I did really enjoy the forum also. I have always wanted to attend the
RTTY forum but had either left before it happened or remembered it right
after it had ended.  I also hope to jump in on the Sprint. I guess I
just really never had an interest before and the working dupes thing
actually turned me off so this might get me in as well as two other ops
that I have talked to since returning from Dayton. See you all on the bands.

Phil
N9LAH

ps I have never been to the contesting forum but now might want to try
it out as well so any rescheduling that can be done would be great.