Re: [RTTY] Re EI RTTY DXCC

To: pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re EI RTTY DXCC
From: James Douglass <jdd@odsgc.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:42:45 -0500
Phil,
I can see right now you guys are surely the fountain of youth! I will
have to remain alive and RTTY active for at least another 100 years to
complete WAZ-RTTY.
Congratulations to all of you guys for your dedication, comardeship and
willness to us help us newbies along the way. Reminds me of reading the
book  "DX, Is!"  from many years ago complied I believe from the column
appearing in  the NCDXF monthly newsletter.

Jim ACØE
Kansas