[RTTY] Working ones self?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Working ones self?
From: ns5b@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:01:31 +0000
Had a funny question asked from a friend of mine and wanted to know how you
would answer. I told him I would see what responses I received and get back to
him. He laughed and said he would be interested to see what others thought
about it.

He said he had 2 radios, 2 antennas, and 2 PC's....both set up to run RTTY. One
on one side of the room, the other, on the other side of the room. His question
was...if he had both radios working split, and both PC's open with MMTTY (or
your favorite) running on each one....could he work himself and get credit?  He
said he would have to physically move from one radio/pc to the other across the
room, but wanted to know if he could.

Can you work yourself?