Re: [RTTY] BARTG exch, and 599 (or not)

To: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.demon.co.uk>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG exch, and 599 (or not)
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:31:38 -0000
John and all,

As there were so many folk not sending the 599 this time, I wonder if a lot
of them selected the wrong contest module?
When you get one or two missing it out, that is to be expected, but I
actually saw a lot that were not sending 599.
There were also more than a few that didn't send a time, and never responded
to requests for the time, so weren't logged here.

I also noted a few sending RST-TIME-SERIAL, which was fine early in the
contest, but became confusing towards the end of the contest, and possibly
during the night!
Several stations were also sending the serial as 4 digits, which again
caused some confusion.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP