[RTTY] FW: MFJ Antenna Switches

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: MFJ Antenna Switches
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:37:27 -0500
I have used the Alpha Delta antenna switches for many years. I have an Alpha
Delta-2 and Alpha Delta-4. I have never been aware of them getting warm or
hot. I like the neutral position that is disconnected from the antennas, and
that the switch is grounded. My two switches are over 20 years in service.

73 Dick  KS0M