Re: [RTTY] Comments on TX5C RTTY Operations

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Comments on TX5C RTTY Operations
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:14:17 -0700
Hi Dick

If more guys would just spend some time listening and not jumping right in
and start calling, it'd be a lot better.

I worked them on 20 tonight with about 5 calls.  I listened until I found
who he was working, then who he'd work next.  He was moving up a bit after
he worked a station.  Seems like everyone jumped on the frequency of the
last guy they worked.  I followed them up the band 2 or 3 times, and when
they worked a station, I parked about 500 cycles above the last one he
worked and bingo---in the log!!  73
Tom W7WHY