Re: [RTTY] How fast?

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How fast?
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:00:37 -0500
I forgot to say, that propogation (at least on the East Coast) imroved by
the end of the Contest, I would love to work one more hour. The same
situation I beleive is on the West Coast.
Would it be possible to move Sprint(s) just one hour later? Nice for
everybody.
Start by 0100Z and end by 0500Z.

--
73's Andrei