[RTTY] MMTTY (Re: Character Wait and Microham RTTY

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY (Re: Character Wait and Microham RTTY
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:32:09 -0600
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Vilnis Vosekalns <yl2kf@arrl.net> wrote:

>  MMTTY is like a  "Rubiks cube" for me :-) . Still for me some unclear
>  settings under Decoder tab.....

Ha!!  A good description.  It is a good program once you solve the
puzzle, however.

>From what I understand the author no longer maintains the code.
Anyone have details on that?

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR