Re: [RTTY] GRAB function in N1MM

To: "'Vilnis YL2KF'" <yl2kf@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRAB function in N1MM
From: "Alec Otulak" <sp2ewq@wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:16:48 +0100

Vilnis,

thanks a lot for Your input;
basic thing I may ask of You is to stay reasonable.

My problem is how to introduce a new call sign into
the logging window without losing the one of which
QSO is currently in progress and about being logged.
And that is all.

Think about the macro the way You can benefit of that,
too. Naturally if You can...

73,
Alec
SP2EWQ